We have a very exciting opportunity for an impressive Account Manager based in Nottinghamshire.
Our client is just fantastic. Not only are they innovative leaders in their field, they also have a great culture and a real “human” approach to leading their team. They pride themselves on their consistent delivery of a first-class experience to an array of companies across the Midlands, using their expertise to deliver IT support and consultancy services.
Who would be a great fit?
The Account Managers play a key role in driving and maintaining our client relationships. You will have a combination of great people and negotiation skills along with IT skills or the ability learn quickly, particularly around Windows and Office 365 solutions. You will be professional and confident but relatable. You have a positive approach, you’re the type of person that sees a challenge as an opportunity to exceed expectations and deliver an exceptional experience.
Knowledge of the following is advantageous:
- Network switches (including stacked switches)
- Windows Servers Connectivity (Leased Lines, FTTC, ADSL etc.)
- High availability IT solutions Ability to match client’s business requirements with product capabilities
- Fast learner with a real passion for personal development and not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to make decisions based on strong analytical reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships with both team members and clients
- Strong ability to organise work schedule to ensure deadlines are always met
- Must have a full UK driving license
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide business, technical, product knowledge and solutions that meet the needs of the client even when the client may not know themselves
- Create proposals to suit customer needs, remaining informative and ensuring that the client is aware of all available options and solutions
- Address product related questions and technical challenges
- Educate clients on the use of product features and functionality and how it can contribute to their business growth
- Work collaboratively with the team and the client to ensure escalations are resolved in due time
- Perform comprehensive IT reviews with clients
As a thank you for your hard work, you’ll receive some fantastic benefits including uncapped commission, a company car and a great place to work. If you have something special to bring to the team, get in touch! Please send CVs and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org