Digital Marketing Assistant- Nottingham
Up to £24,000 pa
What an experience we have for a either a Graduate in Digital Marketing, or somebody with work experience in Digital Marketing. Working for an expanding global technology business that offers some great company benefits. You will be recruited to support the marketing plans of the Digital Manager and the wider marketing team.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role holder will be responsible for:
• Assisting in the initiation and continuation of PPC (Google Adwords, Bing) and SEO campaigns with an understanding of the main tools used.
• Helping to proof and repurpose the marketing team’s content and coordinate the distribution of that content
• Assisting in the development of further digital plans relating to additional social media platforms while helping to explore and deploy new lead generation channels
• Assisting in the generation of creative ideas to support the marketing team
• Helping in the reporting of company and marketing performance (KPIs, ROI )
• Coordinating and liaising with the sales, design and web teams
You will be focused and proactive as part of a rapidly growing technology company with a view to maximising company profits and helping to deliver marketing campaigns. You might be a recently graduated student or someone who has benefitted from exposure to working in a marketing role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of Google Adwords and PPC
- Working understanding of SEO, the tools used and their applications
- Excitement and passion for digital marketing and brand development
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Creative flair, aptitude and good visual sense
- English A-Level/Degree or equivalent. However a drive, determination and ability to fit within a dynamic and forward thinking company is more important
- An active understanding, presence and interest in various social media platforms
- Google Adwords accreditation
- Google Analytics accreditation
You will receive some fantastic benefits, including: City-centre location, Private healthcare, 25 days holiday, Buy or sell holidays, Bonus scheme, Pension scheme, Regular social events, Leisure facilities