Our client is just fantastic. Not only are they innovative leaders in their field, they also have a great culture and a real “human” approach to leading their team. They pride themselves on their consistent delivery of a first-class experience to an array of companies across the Midlands, using their expertise to deliver IT support and consultancy services.
What you'll be doing
- Carrying out regular maintenance visits for clients
- Providing technical support via telephone, email, remote control sessions and onsite
- Diagnosing and resolving customer’s problems
- Dealing with advanced helpdesk escalations
- Carrying out project work for clients – new hardware installations, migrations etc
- Occasional office cover when required
Who would be a great fit?
Field engineers are a very important part of our team, these are the people that provide onsite support to our clients and therefore are the face of our company.
You will spend occasional time at the office doing office cover, other times you could be conducting maintenance visits or be preparing for an Office 365 migration on client site. Every day is different. Our Field Engineer’s are well presented, friendly, approachable and able to communicate effectively to various audiences. You have a positive approach, you’re the type of person that sees a challenge as an opportunity to exceed expectations and deliver an exceptional experience.
You will also have a strong sense of technical knowledge on areas such as:
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Advanced Networking – DHCP, DNS, VLANs, VPNs, WAN
- Advanced Microsoft Server configuration and administration
- Hyper-V Virtualisation
- Office 365
- Experience working in a IT support environment
- Experience working on IT installation/migration projects
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong ability to organise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a full UK driving license
As a thank you for your hard work, you’ll receive some fantastic benefits including a company vehicle, progression opportunities and a great place to work. If you have something special to bring to the team, get in touch! Please send CVs and a bit about yourself to email@example.com