We are looking for an outgoing and creative online marketing and social media expert on a part-time basis for an exciting new opportunity in the education technology sector. The role is with a successful family focused business based in Woking, Surrey but can also be home-based.
Our client is brilliant! They have a real “human” approach to leading their team whilst embracing a fantastic approach to flexible working. One of the best things about this opportunity is that you will have a fantastic manager who really cares about people and is always willing to invest in his staff to help them flourish. The team you will be joining is a small, innovative and friendly one that will grow in the coming months.
Who would be a great fit?
What we need is someone with personality that is full of ideas and really cares about education. You’ll be honest and won’t be afraid of asking questions or getting things wrong, you’ll love sharing all of your wonderful ideas with your team and working collaboratively to see which ones will work best.
To you, challenges are an opportunity to grow. You don’t just go to work to pass the time and pay the bills, you want to create something great and be a real asset to the business and your team.
- Owns website – creates copy, images and updates based on suggestions and requests from the Sales and Managing Director.
- Seeks to optimise conversion from website and marketing materials.
- Conceptualises marketing material ideas with Sales Director and works with external graphic designer to see these through to completion.
- Manages social media accounts– creates copy, publishes via hoot suite.
- Monitors the marketing activities of competitors and provides suggestions on actions to be taken.
- Designs and executes email campaigns across both markets.
- Conducts market research with DSA Assessors and Disability Officers.
- Suggests and designs marketing campaigns and works closely with Sales and Marketing Director to ensure sales and marketing are fully aligned.
- Provides monthly reporting on the success of marketing activities and provides suggestions to the Sales Director for new activities.
As a thank you for your hard work, you’ll receive some fantastic benefits, development and progression opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a great team.
If you feel you have the skills we’re looking for but perhaps lack a bit of confidence or get really nervous at interviews, don’t worry. As long as you’re genuinely committed to working hard and doing your best for the business as above, we welcome your applications.
If you have something special to bring to the team, get in touch!
Please send CVs and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org