We have a very exciting opportunity for a warm, career-driven person with natural people skills and good knowledge of business management for the new role of Trainee Physiotherapy Practice Manager.
Our client is an inclusive and very successful family run physiotherapy clinic based in Nottingham. One of the best things about this role is that you will have a fantastic manager who really cares about people. They are always willing to invest in their staff to support passion and growth, whilst allowing the freedom to really own the role.
The Right Person:
What we need is someone with personality, drive and initiative that wants to grow with the business and develop a fantastic career here. You’ll be professional, friendly and considerate but also comfortable with being assertive when necessary. You don’t just go to work to pass the time and pay the bills, you want to create something great and be a real asset to the business, your manager and your clients.
As a small team of two, you’ll play a crucial role in the running of the business and keeping the clients happy and comfortable. The ability to keep yourself motivated and resourceful is a must. You’ll be well organised with strengths in managing your time and prioritising workload effectively whilst managing patient relationships and providing reassurance in a caring environment.
A few of the following skills would also be right up our street…
- Experience of Business Administration
- IT literate with good understanding of Microsoft Office and social media accounts
- Experience in taking and handling payments by cash, card or transfer
- Experience of email and diary management
- Good communication skills
- Experience of bookkeeping
- Experience of marketing and managing web/ social media accounts
- Experience of introducing/ developing new processes or systems to improve efficiency
- Healthcare environment experience/interest would be a bonus
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Day to day management of the physiotherapy practice administration, including reception and customer facing duties e.g. bookings and enquiries
- Diary management
- Managing cash and card payments and keeping the accounts/ payment logs & books updated.
- A key element of the role also includes developing and managing the social media aspects of the business to promote the practice and events. (The practice is currently undergoing a rebrand including a new website with on-line booking and payment facilities).
- Supporting the introduction of electronic systems such as note taking, patient record management, maintaining the patient database, distribution lists and filing systems
- An aptitude for marketing and promotional activities would be a great benefit, you will utilise your creativity to design leaflets, flyers, special offers etc. from time to time.
- Supply and stock management; ensuring supplies are ordered and delivered in good time, setting up clinic rooms ready for patients, setting out Pilates equipment for and assisting with maintaining clinic cleanliness.
- Liaising with insurance companies, accident recovery / private health providers ensuring reports are submitted and payments received in a timely manner.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality at all times, notes and records must be kept secure and handled appropriately and in accordance with data security policies.
- Ownership of website maintenance liaising regularly with Managing Director on updates.
- Works collaboratively with Sales Director on marketing ideas and works with external graphic designer seeing these through to completion.
- Monitors the marketing activities of competitors and provides suggestions on any required action to enhance the brand and competitive edge.
- Designs and executes email campaigns across both markets.
- Delivers monthly reporting on the success of marketing activities and provides suggestions to the Sales Director for new activities.
You’ll be such an important and valued member of the team that it’s only right we show our appreciation. As a thank you for your hard work, you’ll receive some fantastic benefits, development and progression opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a truly wonderful working environment.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Family-friendly hours
- Paid Annual Leave
- Fantastic career progression opportunities, possibly even complete management/running of the practice
- Internal and external training/development support
- Two free child places for children’s Pilates sessions, a free adult Pilates beginners course and one free adult Pilates class per week (subject to availability).
- Workplace pension
- Occasional rewards/ bonuses
If you feel you’re the person we’re looking for but get a bit nervous at interviews, don’t worry. As long as you’re genuinely committed to working hard and doing your best for the business as above, we welcome your applications. Speak to you soon!