Our client is just fantastic. Not only are they innovative leaders in their field, they also have a great culture and a real “human” approach to leading their team. They pride themselves on their consistent delivery of a first-class experience to an array of companies across the Midlands, using their expertise to deliver IT support and consultancy services.
Who would be a great fit?
Our Remote Support Engineers are the first point of call and the problem solvers for our clients when they experience issues with their IT. Clients may want a password resetting, or a new user adding to their domain etc. It is the Remote Support Engineer’s role to fix these problems and adhere to the Service Level Agreement we have with our clients. The position is fast paced, varied and interesting. Our Remote Support Engineers are friendly, polite, concise and have an excellent phone manner. They also are able to speak in plain English to our clients when explaining issues, so that the client is always in the know.
A sense of technical knowledge on the following areas is advantageous:
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office applications
- General Networking – DHCP, DNS, etc
- Basic Microsoft Server administration – Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange etc
- Office 365
- Anti-Virus applications
- Backup management
- Hardware configuration and support – PCs, laptops, printers, scanners etc.
- Experience working in a helpdesk environment
- Ability to prioritise workload
What you'll be doing
- Answering support calls from clients and logging tickets using the helpdesk system
- Providing technical support via telephone, email and remote control sessions
- Diagnosing and resolving customer’s problems
- Escalating more advanced issues to 2nd line support
- Assisting with workshop repairs of hardware such as PCs and laptops
As a thank you for your hard work, you’ll receive some fantastic benefits including progression opportunities, fantastic training and a great place to work. If you have something special to bring to the team, get in touch! Please send CVs and a bit about yourself to email@example.com