Relationship Wizard- Premier Parents Ltd
Based: Nottingham City Centre
Working hours: 30 hours per week, family- friendly inc. flexible working (will also consider job share)
Package: Age 18 – 20 £5.50 ph / 21+ £7.20 ph (will increase based on performance), exciting career progression and a supportive employer that pioneers a fantastic approach to family- friendly employment
Start date: Candidate must complete an 8 week work experience placement to commence July 2016 (flexible working/ reduced hours during school holidays is fine). Upon successful completion, the permanent role will commence Sep 2016.
This position is only available to Nottingham City residents.
This position is only available to those claiming out of work benefits: either IS, JSA, ESA, or Universal Credit.
In a nutshell, Premier Parents is a completely fresh approach to recruitment. Our Director Sacha created it specifically for parents to help them find family-friendly employment with great employers. As a single mum, she knows firsthand how difficult it is being a working parent. It’s even harder for unemployed parents trying to get back into work - harder than it should be. We support parents through the end-to-end employment journey, connecting them with forward-thinking employers that understand the clear benefits of being a supporter of working parents and our community.
Experience and skills:
The ethos of the company and Sacha’s mission are one of the same, so we need each and every member of our team to share the same passion and values.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Relationship Wizard to join us on a part- time basis in Nottingham. Whilst you may have the coolest job title of anyone you know, you’ll need to live up to the name. You will have exceptional business development/ new business and customer service skills with a strong work ethic.
We are a newcomer to the industry and whilst we are fighting for an amazing cause and making great progress, we have the challenge of establishing ourselves in a very competitive market- we’re ready to take it on so you need to be too.
Experience and skills:
- Generate new business by building relationships via telephone, Linkedin and face to face
- Maintain strong working relationships between clients and partners
- Promote the benefits of embracing flexible working and supporting our community to UK businesses
- Support unemployed parents into work throughout the end to end employment journey
- Conduct candidate interviews and build personal profiles
- Candidate sourcing and CV matching; connecting the right candidate with the right employer
- Conduct market research and enhance the Premier Parents brand via social media etc.
- Develop and maintain candidate databases
- Maintain high levels of productivity and efficiency
- Strong organisational skills
- Recruitment experience desirable but not essential
If you want to work for an exciting and ground-breaking company where you can reclaim your career whilst changing lives, Premier Parents may be just what you’re looking for.
If you feel you have the skills to take on this pioneering role, click on the 'apply now' button on the right or send your CV and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your skills don’t quite match what we’re looking for at the moment, we will retain your details so that we can help you with another role in the future.